FIRST POSTED: 14/04/18
- Why you should always undo your shoelaces by pulling the shorter of the two threads.
- Why it’s easier to dry both hands if they’re wet than it is to dry only one wet hand.
- Why we remove our shoes without untying the laces to save time, then use up that time undoing the laces when it’s time to put the shoes back on.
- How the Vatican decides when Easter falls, and why we leave a decision like this to the Vatican.
- Why we still have monarchies in the 21st century.
- Why Narwhals have such long tusks.
- How to tell a White Wagtail from a Pied Wagtail.
- If it’s really better to wait.
- If regret is worse than embarrassment.
- Who to trust.
- If nationalism is a bad thing in general or only others countries’ nationalism.
- If there really is a god, why she gave sugar and salt the same texture, colour and appearance.
- Why so many kitchens in films have a camera inside the fridge looking out, and how come the lens doesn’t get misted up.
- Why Joaquim Maria Puyal refers to both *Barça footballers (Luís Suárez and Dennis Suárez) as ‘Suárez’ when they’re on the field together, but when Luís gets substituted, or is banned, he refers to Dennis Suárez as ‘Dennis’.
*Neither player now plays for Barcelona Football Club.